Come, Love We God
Words and Music by Richard Shann, Date Unknown
1. Come, love we God! Of might is most
The Father, Son, the Holy Ghost,
Regnante jam in aethera, 
The which made man, both more and less,
And create him to His likeness,
O quanta, O quanta sunt haec opera. 
2. The herdsmen came with their off'ring
For to present that pretty thing
Cum summa reverentia. 
They gave their gifts that child until
They were received with full goodwill;
Quam grataq, quam grata sunt haec munera! 
3. Three Kinges came from the east country,
Which knew they by astronomy,
Et Balam vaticinia, 
They offered him gold, myrrh, incense;
He took them with great diligence:
Quam digna, quam digna est infantia! 
4. They turned again full merrily,
Each came unto his own country:
O Dei mirabilia, 
They had heaven's bliss at their ending,
The which God grant us old and young.
Deo Patri, Deo Patri sit gloria. 
1. Now reigning in the sky.
2. How great are these works.
3. With utmost reverence.
4. How welcome are these gifts.
5. And by the prophecy by Balaam.
6. How worthy is the infancy.
7. O Wonderful God.
8. Glory be to God the Father.