Who Is He In Yonder Stall?
Compare Who Is He In Yonder Stall - Version 2
Words & Music: Benjamin Russell Hanby, 1866.
1. Who is He in yonder stall
At whose feet the shepherds fall?
'Tis the Lord, O wondrous story!
'Tis the Lord, the King of glory;
At His feet, we humbly fall,
Crown Him, crown Him Lord of all!
2. Who is He, in yonder cot
Bending to His toilsome lot? Refrain
3. Who is He, in deep distress,
Fasting in the wilderness? Refrain
4. Who is He to whom they bring,
All the sick and sorrowing? Refrain
5. Who is he the gathering throng
Greet with loud triumphant song? Refrain
6. Who is He that stands and weeps
At the grave where Lazarus sleeps? Refrain
7. Lo, at midnight who is He
Prays in dark Gethsemane? Refrain
8. Who is He in Calvary's throes
Asks for blessings on His foes? Refrain
9. Who is He that from the grave
Comes to heal and help and save? Refrain
10. Who is He that from yon throne
Rules the world of light alone? Refrain
If you would like to help support Hymns and Carols of Christmas, please click on the button below and make a donation.