Jesus, Good Above All Other
1. Jesus, good above all other,
Gentle Child of gentle Mother,
In a stable born our Redeemer,
Give us grace to persevere.
2. Jesus, cradled in a manger,
for us facing every danger,
living as a homeless stranger,
make we thee our King most dear.
3. Jesus, for thy people dying,
risen Master, death defying,
Lord in heaven, thy grace supplying,
keep us to thy presence near.
4. Jesus, who our sorrows bearest,
all our thoughts and hopes thou sharest,
thou to man the truth declarest;
help us all thy truth to hear.
5. Lord, in all our doings guide us;
pride and hate shall never divide us;
we'll go on with thee beside us,
and with joy we'll persevere!
If you would like to help support Hymns and Carols of Christmas, please click on the button below and make a donation.